Anyway of changing EHSI to TRK up versus HDG up?

Hi George,

I know that this is an option that airlines can set by adjusting some pins in the E&E compartment of the plane. I will put this on the list of feature requests, even though I firmly believe that flying with track up is wrong, wrong, wrong and doing the devils work! :P

Cheers, Jan

• 5 weeks later...

Find on aviation forums: " Breaking out of cloud near 2 airfields with similar runways, Hdg-up will immediately tell you which is the wrong one-Track-up could actually confuse you as the Runway nomination may not match the way the compass says you are Heading.". It two religion with adepts of TRK and HDG )))

You could also argue that having track up presents a more immediate display of where the aircraft's actually heading. My point is that either side is arguable.

I'm firmly on the "heading up" side, but I'd welcome this as a configurable option, at the very least to aid in simulating the configurations used by certain airlines.

• 4 weeks later...