RWC Connector Crash XPlane

Skymatix

Gents,

As of this morning my Real Weather Connector is crashing my X Plane (Steam Edition) without explanation.

Eventually after removing and reinstalling the plugin, X Plane started working again and i obviously I found the RWC with the default settings and all I want to do is put it back to "Always"........

The moment i click the checkbox I get a crash to desktop.

How do i fix this? Any ideas?

I have requested a reset of my download in the store just in case my installer is corrupt and i have to re-download it again

Regards,

Nico

Edited by Skymatix

Okay Gents,

After doing a reinstall of the Real Weather Connector and it seems to work BUT only if you remove the NOAA weather plugin and set XP to grab real weather.

The moment I reinstall the NOAA plugin and touch the RWC setting and put it on "Always" XP crashes to desktop again.

It appears that there is a big compatibility issue here!?

Lastly, I have also noticed XSquawkBox stared to crash my X Plane recently and it too contains a weather feature that might clash with the RWC? I have now switch the XSquawkBox feature off (it does not check for weather anymore) and the "XSquawkBox crashing XP" problem seems to have also gone away for now but it would be interesting to hear if this issue was also related to RWC??

I am looking forward to a fix for this! Would be nice to use NOAA again. XSquawkBox weather is mostly irrelevant when you use NOAA but then we should really just know about the issue and advise other users, if applicable.

Looking forward to your response

Nico