FMS and autoflight questions

Sorry if this has been reported before, but I have some questions about the autoflight and FMS systems.  

1.  Going into KBOS via the GDM4 star, I needed to change the crossing altitude at LOBBY intersection to 11,000.  I tried entering 11000 and the FMS didn't respond to it.  Is this function working?

2. Is there an INTC LEG TO function?  Normally while being vectored to join the final approach course,  it's common practice to intercept the inbound course for an approach.  Am I missing something?

3. LNAV occasionally turns away from the magenta active route.  I'll select LNAV on an intercept heading and once LNAV is active, the autoflight system turns away from the course even though the active waypoint is correct.  This also occurs occasionally entering a holding pattern as part of an approach transition.  Any ideas?

4. Does the real 737 FMS inhibit VNAV is there's a discontinuity on the legs or RTE pages?

By the way, despite some small issues, the IXEG 737 is a revolutionary product for X-plane.  I've tried x-plane many times in the past, but always went back to FSX.  IXEG is a game changing addon for x-plane and thanks for product!

Thanks,

George

1-I've see the same if the waypoint is part of the route I cannot add constraints but on the SID/STAR, no issue…  try to enter 110 you never know. (even if FL110 is not 11000) 

2-I think it's WIP… I've seen a post about it in the forum…

3-they are working on perfecting LNAV, for now try to force a direct to waypoint, select the waypoint in the scratchpad and put it back on top of the legs then execute.

4-Discontinuity, I'd say yes. 

47 minutes ago, Tchou said:

1-I've see the same if the waypoint is part of the route I cannot add constraints but on the SID/STAR, no issue…  try to enter 110 you never know. (even if FL110 is not 11000) 

>> I tried /11000, but don't remember if I tried /110.  I'll also try FL110.  Thanks.

2-I think it's WIP… I've seen a post about it in the forum…

3-they are working on perfecting LNAV, for now try to force a direct to waypoint, select the waypoint in the scratchpad and put it back on top of the legs then execute.

>> I tried that when LNAV wasn't working correctly, but it still didn't work.

4-Discontinuity, I'd say yes. 

>> Interesting.  I flew a 737 sim once I don't recall that behavior, but then again that was only once.  On other Boeing products (757,767,777), a discontinuity doesn't inhibit VNAV.  Thanks.   

Update, LNAV has problems.  LNAV is only capturing the active waypoint after takeoff.  Once I'm on a route and choose to proceed direct to a different fix and select LNAV, LNAV has the aircraft turn left away from the magenta line.  I even tried multiple times proceeding direct to the same fix, but the aircraft tends to turn left away from the magenta line.  I made sure I was on Legs page 1 and the active waypoint was correct.  

As a side note, I'm using X-Life.  Are there any know issues with IXEG 737 and X-Life?

Thanks,

George