IXEG 737 camera shake best I've seen

pryoski

The implementation of camera shake in IXEG 737 is glorious!

Wishful thinking I know, but it'd be great if it could be implemented in the SAAB! ;) 

Tbh, the IXEG 737 is the *only* jet/tube that has managed to lure me away from my beloved turboprops (SAAB, MU-2), small piston GA (REP Carenado C210) and bush planes (Pete's Beaver & the Carenado 185). Yes I have the FF767 but flying her is a bit like going on a date with a pretty girl .. but missing some indefinable quality ... with the IXEG 737 I'm re-experiencing my MU-2 moment .. my LES SAAB 340A moment. True love <sighs>.

So, I give thanks to the X-Plane team for providing the environment, Cameron and the X-Aviation team for being the hub of the majority of my must have planes over the years, Ben for Gizmo; it's so freaking awesome, and last but not least the IXEG team (& I know that means some of you get thanked twice lol).

P.S. Trying to put my finger on that elusive quality that turns a sim hobby into something living ... and it's soul. The subjects of my gratitude above are imbued with soul. It's there. In spades.

Edited by pryoski
  • Upvote 5