Sound issue 1.0.5 ?

Acesimulation

I have noticed on some videos of the IXEG takeoff sounds. I know I am not configured for takeoff so please ignore the beeping.

I get a total different sound when I put my throttles to 100% to videos I see, It sounds like my sounds are doubling or vibrating feeling more kinda thing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g74kad9za6dp2m/2016-05-31-1945-45.mp4?dl=0

4 minutes ago, fozzybear711 said:

What sliders ? And I dont think that will solve my issue 

If you go to your preferences,  you'll see 3 sound sliders. But what you are talking about is called grumble. That noise you hear is when the engine blade tips spin faster than the speed of sound. It's pefectly normal

2 minutes ago, poodster said:

If you go to your preferences,  you'll see 3 sound sliders. But what you are talking about is called grumble. That noise you hear is when the engine blade tips spin faster than the speed of sound. It's pefectly normal

I understand that, But the videos i have saw, Don't even sound like mine, they are totally different 

50 minutes ago, fozzybear711 said:

When Matt applies 40 % and then full throttle, He doesnt get the sound I get

He never applies full throttle, he is applying 85% thrust for takeoff as per his fmc takeoff configuration for auto throttles.

If you are planning to apply manual throttles, advance them forward not to exceed 91% N1 and you will not hear the engines screaming to hell because you are reaching speed of sound on the blade tips.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, fozzybear711 said:

I understand that, But the videos i have saw, Don't even sound like mine, they are totally different 

you apply manually full throttle where in the video you quote at 16:30 listen at what he says, he derate the thrust then apply an assumed temperature of 50°C which results in a reduced take-off power. So as said, he never gets the same throttle as you apply because the autoThrottle will stop at 85%.