Autopilot broken HDG not working and other issues

Japo32

Hello,

The other day I updated to 1.04 and didn't make any testing until today. When I press the HDG mode even on ground it activates (after activating the Flight directors and autothrottle function)

But once I just press the CMD A it deactivates the HDG mode and give strange aural and iluminated signals. That also happen when in flight.

I have a video I made with the problem

I updated to 1.05 today and same problem. Tested without plugins... nothing.  Don't know what it can be..... because with this issue I cannot fly the plane. There are more functions that don't work as Alt, Vs, etc....

Edited by Japo32

I don't have put XPUIPC for testing... and also deactivated the joystics, so no input at all that can deactivate the autopilot.

Or I don't understand quite well what nils says. If I activate CWS the HDG work ok.. (but is not commanding the plane to fly the HDG. Don't understand quite well the CWS modes)

But as said.. no plugins at all.. not joystick connected just do this with engines running:

1. f/d pilot on

2. f/d copilot on

3. autothrottle on

4. HDG mode press (the HDG mode apears in the screen

5. Press CMD A or B and it shows those rare things that deactivate hdg mode and start to appear alarms.