IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.5 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Why can't we be notified by email of of updates, (which we supplied at purchase) it was only by accident while reading these forums I learned of the latest v1.0.5 update. Is it IXEG policy not to do this, or just an oversight, in any case it would be more convenient to users.

Why can't we be notified by email of of updates, (which we supplied at purchase) it was only by accident while reading these forums I learned of the latest v1.0.5 update. Is it IXEG policy not to do this, or just an oversight, in any case it would be more convenient to users.

X-Aviation is sending those email notifications since first hotfix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mgurreta said:

X-Aviation is sending those email notifications since first hotfix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why I'm not getting them then, wonder what else I'm missing out on....have to make some enquiries - thanks for the reply.

SteveS,

Off the top of my head, obviously check spam etc

Also, if you've chosen to stop/halt the notifications in the past, then no-one but yourself can reinstate them, all to do with laws of privacy etc

Only two things i can think of at the moment

Tony

Edit : I use Gmail, so mine come through the 'Promotions' Tab part (if this may help you somehow)

Edited by Defiance_co
added text

24 minutes ago, Galeno said:

I reinstalled the plane now.

Do I have to insert each code (sent by email), or can I just put the last code (1.0.5) and it will download all the files since update 1?

just the latest.

when you copy/paste the code be sure you are not inserting a blank space at the end, this is quite common during paste, remove the blank space before proceeding.

• Upvote 1

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic