nav lights in traffic

Alev113

8 hours ago, Paterpilar said:

On IVAO we have an (little) fix with this: http://csl.x-air.ru/downloads (below the page)

It's an PNG and perhaps the sam in vatsim (don't know :huh:)

This fix changes nothing (even on IVAO). It works with other planes (it's not a fix, only a kind of Light-Styling), but here's sthg different causing the problem.

Edited by Cosmopilot

Hi all, think I might have narrowed in on this bug. Can I get some help in confirming that this is what you'd expect to see on IVAO? My understanding is that the blocky callsign text is a known issue and unrelated to the 737.

IVAO_lights.jpg

the yellow text can be turned off by unticking tagging (in ivap)

The big square light thing is an issue that has yet to be resolved. (tbh it amazes me how good the mtl's look in fsx/p3d and in contrast how bad they look (csl) in xplane.

I hope, and cautiously expect, this to change in the near future due to more and more people moving over to XP, and making it a more profitable market so more devs take interest.

If Nils is on to a solution for the lights beeing so big, I'd be very interested ;)  Kills immersion atm. The pic you show is what i'd like to see, with regards to nav lights. (the yellow text is normal)

-roland 

• Upvote 1

Would love to see it fixed.. only flying online and it really kills the immersion. But I couldn't find any solution... so I hope the IXEG team is finding one. Or even better, the new X-IVAP is going to be released soon with the same aircraft models like pilotedge is providing :)

1 hour ago, Jah said:

Would love to see it fixed.. only flying online and it really kills the immersion. But I couldn't find any solution... so I hope the IXEG team is finding one. Or even better, the new X-IVAP is going to be released soon with the same aircraft models like pilotedge is providing :)

2 bad "soon" could also mean 5+ years in flight simming ;). Lets hope not.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Nils said:

If someone confirms that picture I posted looks right, this should be out in the next hotfix. ;)

This looks fine! The lights used to be like this before we installed the IXEG. So you really found the solution? :) Happy News! 

Ok thanks everyone for the confirmation. Expect this fix to go out soon.

As far as Vatsim is concerned, I was never able to reproduce any light issues with XSquawkbox and so I can only hope that, to the extent the issues exists there too for some users, this fix takes care of the same. If not, let us hear it.

• Upvote 1