Can't see ident of VOR

29 minutes ago, mantovanidavide said:

No sir. I try it with a lot of navaids. You can see it in RMI. With this, works fine. (if you don't like Italy please not respond)

No worries, I love Italy, I was just trying to make a joke (that aside, Italy is the only country I know that has a lot of published procedure for the case that certain NAVAIDS are inop :lol:)

For your problem: I see everything is working fine and just as intended. I suggest that you watch the tutorials and fly them - you will learn a lot about the operation of this aircraft and the way the avionics work.

In this case, you have not set any wind, so the direction and velocity indications are blank (as in the real aircraft). The DME readout shows 6.6 in the top left corner (as in the real aircraft). The green NDB bearing indicators point to the 90 deg relative bearing position if no NDB is received (as in the real aircraft).

If you think you have a bug (there certainly are still some to be discovered), try posting in the support forum under bug reports, we have a better chance of spotting the reports there.

Happy flying and buona giornata,

Jan

• Upvote 1

'morning. Just to understand, then green needles in full vor/ils mode indicate adf, I not vor? 

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

No worries, I love Italy, I was just trying to make a joke (that aside, Italy is the only country I know that has a lot of published procedure for the case that certain NAVAIDS are inop :lol:)

You know that Italian people are funny and muddler!

Yes, I love the Italian people, their country, the food and also their way to work around problems! :) I have been to Italy many times, everywhere from Catania to Milano - a great country for sure. The only thing not so fun is flying to LIRF, but that is another story.

Yes, the green needles on the compass card show the bearing to the NDBs . the "thin" needle is NDB 1, the "thick" needle is NDB 2. If they don´t receive anything, they will simply point to the "right".

You can also display pointers to the tuned VORs on the MAP modes, select the VOR/ADF pushbuttons on the EFIS control panel to do that.

The RMI can show bearings to VOR1 or ADF1 (thin needle) and VOR 2 or ADF2 (thick needle). Change the selection with the pushbuttons underneath the RMI.

Jan