Livery List & Requests

Morten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2017 at 8:48 PM, Simolar said:

Hey Simolar,

Currently working on a Falcon Air Livery, and will try the livery with the lower blue fuselage.   Still working on the  rear fuselage cheat, but here what  i have so far

far Facon%20Air%20B733_7_zpsqtf83tsk.png

NB :Having problems getting a 'reflective' surface on the main fuselage, the nacelles are alight.  any help would very much appreciated.  

Thank you JCJimmy … B733_1.jpgB733_2.jpg

It is always a pleasure to do such a work when you just avoided a major failure on your computer. It is not nice to loose a backup drive… 

Pictures taken in X-Plane 11 so the reflection on the model not on the livery …  

Edited by kickremi
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kickremi said:

Here is my version of the Falcon Air. JAFO I think we are on the same project, but I mentioned already tow posts above yours that I was working on it. A friendly competition…   

Hey Kickremi,:D

No worries.  No conflict was intended:D......My Dad flew the -300's with Falcon for a bit in the late 90's, and I've always included them all the sims, weather FS2004/FSX(737 Pilot in Command), and now in XPlane.  Apologies if It seemed like I was barging in.     You've done a fine job on both the Falcon and the Privat Air birds, by the way.  

Edited by JAFO

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

Hey Kickremi,:D

No worries.  No conflict was intended:D......My Dad flew the -300's with Falcon for a bit in the late 90's, and I've always included them all the sims, weather FS2004/FSX(737 Pilot in Command), and now in XPlane.  Apologies if It seemed like I was barging in.     You've done a fine job on both the Falcon and the Privat Air birds, by the way.  

No worries at all … I understand very well that you did the liveries of the company for which you father flew. I am mostly doing liveries of Scandinavian companies (a series of SAAB 340 which I should post) and have no familiar connexion to flight.

There a several liveries of Falcon Air, Natfalken, variations with the postal logo in blue on yellow…   

:) I enjoyed my years in Sweden, where I took a doctors degree in humanities. 

Edited by kickremi
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi could someone with the skill i don't posses which is making liveries, could you please help me with this livery. i have tried and failed making it as i am new and although my attempt wasn't the worst i would love nothing more than to have this livery to fly. 

great regards

Alan 

EI-STA (1).jpg

Edited by irishpilot94

• Litjan unpinned and pinned this topic