Livery List & Requests

Morten

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have downloaded some liveries for IXEP 737 300 and saved them on the desktop unziped,can somebody help how to install it onto IXEP 737,at the moment I only have the default plane installed,I pasted the livery file on aircraft then heavy metal and liveries but it is not there.

Many thanks

1 hour ago, marino said:

Hi,

I have downloaded some liveries for IXEP 737 300 and saved them on the desktop unziped,can somebody help how to install it onto IXEP 737,at the moment I only have the default plane installed,I pasted the livery file on aircraft then heavy metal and liveries but it is not there.

Many thanks

The aircraft has a liveries folder were you should put the liveries (this is the same for all xplane aircraft in fact)

copy the liveries of your liking to '/x-plane 10/aircrafts/x-aviation/737 ixeg/liveries/'

under your /liveries/ folder it should look like

/American/

/United/

/Iberia/

etc.

one sub-folder per livery

Edited by mmerelles

On 22. mai 2016 at 1:40 PM, Morten said:

I have downloaded 2 liveries British airways and Air Algerie,I installed them on my IXEP 737 300,I can see them on the right hand side of XIEP 737 300 but when choosing them as a livery for flying,there is no change,I kept having the default plane livery,I have other livery that I have downloded from the livery manager from IXEP 737 300 and  it did change to the choosen livery but the one I have downloaded from here,they do not change.I have checked the files.they have the IXEP objects etc...

Edited by Morten

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on Southwest Silver One at the moment. Here's a WIP screenshot. Final touches on the fuselage pending, engines not touched at all yet. As a matter of fact, I'm having some issues with the engines file in the paintkit. It appears some layers are missing when working with GIMP. That's why for the screenshot I added the engines from the default Lufthansa livery. They will of course be completely redone with the paintkit once my issues are resolved.

Thumb_WIP.png

Edited by Cactus4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I´m not sure where should I post this question. I guess the livery topic is the best place  to talk about painting and texture files issues:

Well, I´m working on a full white cargo version (dash 300F), but when I place de right wing texture files with the acft registration written on it, all that shows up is the left wing texture with the left part of the registration mirrored...

Since I´ m not familar with XP texture painting (my last jobs were for FS98/2000 in 2001) I have no idea of what kind of mistake that is.

Does anyone know what is wrong with the right wing texture file?

LEFT WING.jpg

PLANE.jpg

RIGHT WING.jpg

Edited by Braconi
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Morten said:

To keep FPS as good as possible, we decided to use just one wing texture.  Very few airlines have registration on the wing.  We might add this option using a decall later

Roger that, Morten.

I´ll finish my painting without wing resgistration. 

Thank you!

Greetings talented painters!!  Any chance we could get a Piedmont Airlines in their prime paintjob for the awesome 733?  It was the plane my dad flew when we moved to NC when I was kid in the mid 80's, would LOVE to see it alive again on the IXEG!  Have many hours looking out the windows of this livery as a kid ha.  I've searched all the known places and Google, nothing popped up, doesn't seem it's been done, but I think it's a great looking bird!  Piedmont was bought by USAir in the late 80's, which then became US Airways which has now merged with American Airlines recently.

Here's a link with 4 great pics:

http://www.jetpiedmont.com/gallery/?AC=733

Thanks so much!

Allen

Piedmont733.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Litjan unpinned and pinned this topic