Livery List & Requests

Morten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that there's someone who made some of these liveries before, but I figure out that I would make an entire livery package dedicated to FS2004 737-400 liveries without straying too far off the original.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/60146-fs9fs2004-legacy-airlines-pack-for-ixeg-737-classic/

X-Plane 2020-03-27 22-30-21.jpg

X-Plane 2020-04-03 20-04-33.jpg

X-Plane 2020-04-03 21-19-03.jpg

X-Plane 2020-04-07 20-06-05.jpg

X-Plane 2020-04-03 01-18-58.jpg

Edited by asher050100

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 12:32 PM, BW901 said:

Thanks darrenf, appreciate the comment though it's the folks who make the paintkit who do the real hard work.

Yes will do the Dan-Air, in both this livery and with BA titles added after the buy-out. I also have Astraeus, Debonair, Flyglobespan (a few variations) and Inter European almost finished to try and complete the UK operators.

Bit late but did you make and release these liveries?

Yes, they're done (apart from Inter European which I think still needed some work, but to be honest I gave up on this aircraft because of the lack of development and for me personally lack of certain dataref availability - I switched to the 732 and developed my cockpit software around that. I have a load of 90% finished liveries - if they do update it as indicated then I have several liveries which could be released once I dust off my painters hat. Would be nice to see a new version of the IXEG, I have a lot of real-world affection for the 737 Classics.

A handful of WIP shots from 2017.

Astraeus%20WIP.jpg?raw=1

DebonairWIP.jpg?raw=1

FlyglobespanWIP.jpg?raw=1

Air%20Nigeria%20WIP.jpg?raw=1

Edited by BW901
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BW901 said:

Yes, they're done (apart from Inter European which I think still needed some work, but to be honest I gave up on this aircraft because of the lack of development and for me personally lack of certain dataref availability - I switched to the 732 and developed my cockpit software around that. I have a load of 90% finished liveries - if they do update it as indicated then I have several liveries which could be released once I dust off my painters hat. Would be nice to see a new version of the IXEG, I have a lot of real-world affection for the 737 Classics.

A handful of WIP shots from 2017.

Astraeus%20WIP.jpg?raw=1

DebonairWIP.jpg?raw=1

FlyglobespanWIP.jpg?raw=1

Air%20Nigeria%20WIP.jpg?raw=1

They look great, any chance I could have them as they are now?

To be honest I''m a bit OCD with these things, I won't release anything until I'm 100% happy.

@jfjoubert raises a great point and it's not worth working until we know if the paint kit will be updated. On the one hand not affecting existing paints would be handy, but on the other there are several issues already mentioned in the forum where improvements to the paint kit would really help painters - alignment on the nose and tail areas right now is a massive pain, and that's a big issue for retro liveries when stripes were in vogue, not like the boring (but cheaper and quicker to apply irl ) all white fuselages of today.

I reinstalled the IXEG yesterday and messed around with converting my 737-200 overhead in Air Manager to the 733, it's about 70% done and working very nicely. Took my EXS livery for a short flight, I'd forgotten what charm this aircraft has, a real credit to the development team. Very much looking forward to it getting even better with the impending update(s).

EXS.jpg?raw=1

• Like 2

• Litjan unpinned and pinned this topic