Livery List & Requests

Morten

I'm not really a "repainter" but I'm giving it a go...

Still some things that don't line up nice, the logo on the fuselage below the tail needs to be added. Fins that I am unsure where they are on the paintkit?

As well, seems like the seals around the doors, wing leading edges/boots and the area around the intakes are too dark? Havent figured that out yet either...

I will get it uploaded when it's "done".

Thanks for a great aircraft!

Owen

Almost Done.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, Its unfortunate alright....its one of a couple of slight glitches in the model and the way  the model is mapped.  I wish they would remap/rewrap the aircraft in a manner similar to the FJS 737-200.  The distortions make it somewhat difficult to do liveries with horizontal stripes. Great airplane otherwise.     

Edited by JAFO
  • Like 1

I came across this glitch in my reprints. As stated before in previous comments, there is a work around. And it resides in the opposite side of the paint kit (so what you see in the window is on the other side of the aircraft..on the paint kit, if that makes sense), find what area of the logo you see coming through, cut a window shape out of the logo (where it bleeds through on the aircraft) and that should do the trick

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, od1canod said:

I'll make sure I keep the layers in the paint kit. Should be then simple to do a quick mod and upload a revised version...

The 1st 737-300WL Canadian North headed to at AMA today for the new paint job, should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Tail: 592 / Reg: C-GCNU

Edited by Mooze
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Litjan unpinned and pinned this topic