Livery List & Requests

Morten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 10:18 AM, Kapitonas said:

Hello dear IXEG 737 funs. Is anybody can paint this beautiful bird in that colors. Have a soft landings and many thanks in advance!

1079696.jpg

1080429.jpg

I searched all internet trying to find this or FlyLAL livery for IXEG, but unfortunately there is no one, same as airline anymore :(
I'd like to ask as well if someone could paint this beauty for us
"Lithuanian Airlines Boeing 733"

Enjoy flying,
With love from Lithuania

On 11/28/2018 at 1:21 PM, mrkirry said:

I searched all internet trying to find this or FlyLAL livery for IXEG, but unfortunately there is no one, same as airline anymore :(
I'd like to ask as well if someone could paint this beauty for us
"Lithuanian Airlines Boeing 733"

Enjoy flying,
With love from Lithuania

Here you go...

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, rjsict said:

Good morning from a damp, grey UK. I would happily donate money for one of you awesome painters to do this one for me please?

Not many 737-300's left operating in the UK, however 2Excel Aviation have two for VIP stuff :)

Many thanks in advance

Maybe this one will do...

Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi! I’m looking for FlyLAL livery, national airline of Lithuania that doesnt fly anymore..  in Xplane there is only for 757, but I would like to ask if someone could make it for 737 ixeg

2686412696-a46c7de34a-b.jpg

Thank you very much, 
Greetings from Lithuania
And have safe flights!
Edited by Alex199609

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Alex199609 said:

Thank you very much, You are amazing! 

Maybe you know where I can request same FlyLAL livery for Zibo mode b738?
Thanks!

I will have a look at the Zibo paint kit... I assume there is one. Seeing that I have all the "base elements" I might as well make it for the Zibo.

No promises on a delivery date though, as I'm first going to enjoy my annual leave. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heavily modified Veace's Canadian North paint.  Switched to a combi reg, added Shenherm's combi door decal, re-positioned the titles, swapped the flags on the FO's side like they should be, re-did the lower antennae so they're the correct barber pole pattern, added the correct winglets (if you wanted them, Canadian North doesn't have winglets on the combis), added more of 5T's red lines on the fuselage, painted the doors as close as the model will allow,  swapped the yoke checklist for a Canadian North checklist, and a few other little things... But I'm calling this one done, and if I ever hear from him, I'll upload it so people can download this. 

B733_43.png

B733_44.png

• Litjan unpinned and pinned this topic