Livery List & Requests

Morten

Hi Alan,

I thought I'd give it a go, new to painting as well, but there's not much of a livery to STA! The light blue in "Airlines" doesn't show up well, I need to tweak the colours a bit more. You're welcome to what I've done so far, but I'll work on those blues next week.

Cheers

Jon

EI-STA.jpg

Edited by BW901
image link added
  • Upvote 1

I've completely reworked it, with new artwork, correct fonts for the registration and better colour matching. Will load it into X-Plane tonight to check it works and check alignment and then I'll post a Dropbox link.

Also need to figure out how to put the registration on the underside of the wing.

Been learning Photoshop the last couple of days, and have "finished" EI-STA and done a few more liveries. I haven't got into fancy stuff like custom emergency cutout markings, antennae, etc yet so will add those later.

Can anyone please tell me where door outlines are located, they are the most visible next step to paint on some liveries. Cheers!

So here's Aeris, ASL Ireland, EBA and Monarch.

Air Panama, Air Tiara, Color Air, Inter European, Canadian leased from Monarch, TEA and TEA Swiss almost complete. Will upload to the Org. This painting lark's addictive!

EI-STA.jpg

F-GNFD.jpg

OO-LTM.jpg

G-MONV.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi People,

Does anyone know if there is a .psd file available for painting the wings? In the Paint Kit only the files for fuselage an engines are included.
For the moment I'm painting the wings with the png files wich are in the objects folder, but it would be way easier with a real paint kit.

• Litjan unpinned and pinned this topic