Bare Metal Layer

Is has been overwhelming the amount of livery request I have gotten since I publish a few liveries with a bare metal. Thank you all for the kind compliments, but I simply can't attend all requests. 
I have decided to share the bare metal layer for others to attend the many requests and to use for your own liveries. and I will share this with two conditions:
First is to give credit for the use of my work, and second is to post liveries using this layer exclusively at this site. I DO NOT approve the use if this image for work shared at ANY other location. I have my reasons which are beyond the intention of this post. If you want to use the layer, respect my request.
I cut out the areas where bare metal is not supposed to go and added the cargo doors (which are never bare, polished metal, nose cone and a few missing lines. It should be available at the downloads area very soon.

Tanks again for the kind comments. Enjoy

PD. The sample image is a low quality JPEG file, the full size, high res image will be provided for free, so do not even try to fix it

Bare_Metal_Layer.jpg

• Upvote 1