Times are a changing!

hadoken

While this is great news of course, I fear for the coming influx of useless crap (not necessarily from Aerosoft) such as:

"X-Plane Trees" Ground breaking must have technology for the accurate squirrel appreciating simmers - only $15!

"X-Plane Contrails, Wing Vortices" - ONLY $35!! <-- A MUST HAVE, IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY (free copies to YouTubers)

"X-Plane Window Fog" - Make you flight experience yet more accurate with lifelike window fogging - only $40!

You know they are coming! Good problems to have tho ;^)

Len

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, leinsters said:

While this is great news of course, I fear for the coming influx of useless crap (not necessarily from Aerosoft) such as:

"X-Plane Trees" Ground breaking must have technology for the accurate squirrel appreciating simmers - only $15!

"X-Plane Contrails, Wing Vortices" - ONLY $35!! <-- A MUST HAVE, IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY (free copies to YouTubers)

"X-Plane Window Fog" - Make you flight experience yet more accurate with lifelike window fogging - only $40!

You know they are coming! Good problems to have tho ;^)

Len

I think this is where the "native" X-Plane user is going to clash with what the "convertee" wants.

We see quite a few "what is this nonsense, i'd rather have a simple installer!" posts. This may not be true for people that have gotten to like the options X-Plane's environment gives you (copy paste/back up/move as you damn well please) but I can see this being the case for X-Plane's *potential* user base.

That said, I don't think having more options for us and more revenue for developers could be a bad thing :)

Edited by dr_nerdrage
  • Upvote 1