Navigraph Data

Richdem

If your not using FMS Data Manager.

Then the Navdata folder is: X-Plane 10\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic\fmc_data.

Guess you can just move out the files and folders in fmc_data (so you have backup of the shipped navdata) and then installed the navigraph navdata.

You either have to download the navigraph installer for IXEG.
https://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManualInstall.aspx
If you using this, you have to unpack it and copy the "NavData" and "SidStar" folder to fmc_data.

or using FMS Data Manager (I recommend that)

Not sure if OP ment that he would use navdata from a other aircraft. That won't work very well as far as I know :)

Edited by Tom Stian

8 hours ago, Tchou said:

I understood that he wants to use the navdata from other addons with the IXEG. 

I use FMS data manager as it updates all my software at once (X-plane, FF, JAR, IXEG and PFPX)

Hi Guys,

What I meant is that I use Navigraph for my other addons, PFPX, Aivlasoft EFB etc and would like to use it with the 737 to align everything.

I just found out my Navigraph subscription has expired lol so yes my question is also could I use the Navigraph data from say X-Plane 10 or the FF767 ?

I have seen some weird VNAV issues and was wondering if it is anything to do with the stock nav data

Richard

On 5/13/2016 at 10:09 PM, Richdem said:

Hi Guys,

What I meant is that I use Navigraph for my other addons, PFPX, Aivlasoft EFB etc and would like to use it with the 737 to align everything.

I just found out my Navigraph subscription has expired lol so yes my question is also could I use the Navigraph data from say X-Plane 10 or the FF767 ?

I have seen some weird VNAV issues and was wondering if it is anything to do with the stock nav data

Richard

Sorry to ask again but is it possible to use an older Navigraph database as per my previous quote above?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Richdem said:

Sorry to ask again but is it possible to use an older Navigraph database as per my previous quote above?

Thanks in advance

You need to use navdata that are designed for the IXEG 733. You can't use navdata from any other addons/products.
So you have to get your subscription at Navigraph or Aerosoft. (it is possible to buy only one cycle if you prefer that)

https://www.navigraph.com/Subscription.aspx

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_list&s_volltext=navdatapr

About the VNAV issue. I dont think that is because of the stock navdata. 

Edited by Tom Stian

7 hours ago, Tom Stian said:

You need to use navdata that are designed for the IXEG 733. You can't use navdata from any other addons/products.
So you have to get your subscription at Navigraph or Aerosoft. (it is possible to buy only one cycle if you prefer that)

https://www.navigraph.com/Subscription.aspx

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_list&s_volltext=navdatapr

About the VNAV issue. I dont think that is because of the stock navdata. 

Thank you for the reply Tom,

I will update my Navigraph subscription

• 7 months later...

Using Navigraph and X-Plane 11 now, Navigraph is not recognizing any of my aircraft, Just X-Plane 11 and this is the latest release of the manager. Should we manually install the data or just add the path manually? I am guessing it doesn't matter. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Got the same problem as Criley above. He did not get an answer. I may ask again how to update IXEG navdata from Navigraph using the FMS Data Manager.

IXEG is not automatically recognized so I tried to insert the path manually but it seems it did not update the database. IXEG FMS is still indicating native database...What is the correct path to install via data manager?

Best regards,

Pierre

17 minutes ago, Sweet19blue said:

Hello,

Got the same problem as Criley above. He did not get an answer. I may ask again how to update IXEG navdata from Navigraph using the FMS Data Manager.

IXEG is not automatically recognized so I tried to insert the path manually but it seems it did not update the database. IXEG FMS is still indicating native database...What is the correct path to install via data manager?

Best regards,

Pierre

Im at work now, so can't check what I have defined.

But try  X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic\fmc_data

Move out the files and folders in fmc_data so you have a clean installation and then installed the navigraph navdata.