Unable to fly more than 10 mn

pierreo69

I should say I am very frustrated. Your plane look so amazing and you did a wonderful job, but unfortunately, after 1 week, I never flew more then 10 mn.

In fact, after loading the 737, whatever I do X-Plane crash after 5 to 10 mn. Even I try to reproduce the Tutotial Flight 4 or I try to fly from other airports I have the same problem. XP always crash, but not at the same time. Som time It's when I completed the FMS, sometime during taxi or, when I'm luky, it's during climb. I tried to fly with and without my plugins, from several airport, with different flight plans but without success. I am aware that my explanation are confuse but I have no more detail. I didn't notice any specific action that make XP crashing, it's like it was just a question of time. XP crash always in the same way, after several minutes all the 737 screen goes black and XP shut off.

I have several other planes which fly without problem. If you have any solutions i will be very happy :)

Log.txt

That's it :) I did my first flight.
Thanks alot for your help. That was xsaitekpanels which make XP crash, i had the wrong version compare to .ini file. But above all I mad some mistake when I create my xsaitekpanels.ini file, I rewrote a simple new one this night and everything does Ok.
Thank again for this wonderful bird and the X-Pilot comunity.

• Upvote 1