Can't register the Corvalis DRM

ryujin

I'm running X-plane 9.60rc2 on MacOSX 10.6.4, installed the libcURL framework and moved the gizmo plugin to Resources->plugins in X-plane but when I start flying my plane's engine "dies" after few mins and If I go to Plugin->gizmo I can see "Reboot scripts, scripts, windows" but can't do anything with them...so I guess I am not able to register my plane???

Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thx alot.

I'm running X-plane 9.60rc2 on MacOSX 10.6.4, installed the libcURL framework and moved the gizmo plugin to Resources->plugins in X-plane but when I start flying my plane's engine "dies" after few mins and If I go to Plugin->gizmo I can see "Reboot scripts, scripts, windows" but can't do anything with them...so I guess I am not able to register my plane???

Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thx alot.

I would send a note to Cameron at X-Aviation...

http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/contact_us.php

Steve,

No, the problem was not related to yours in any form. The issue here was a third party program (FileVault) mounting a drive, and confusing the X-Plane plug-in path as X-Plane ended up being accessible via two path routes. This was fixed with a symbolic link (sh-3.2# ln -s).

If you are unable to view the popup window for activation, my assumption is you have not installed the libCURL framework on BOTH of your Macs that comes with the Gizmo install given you are using the external HD.

My problem with the Falco is that the avionics won't turn on.  I recently purchased the Saitek Yoke, Switch Panel, Radio Panels and Multi Panel.  Would those plugins have anything to do with the Falco avionics not working?  I always start X-Plane cold and dark and go through engine startup procedures, however, tonight I loaded the Falco with engines running and it seemed to be fine, until the engine quit after a minute or two.  I searched my drives to see if I had libCurl framework files on the drives.  I found several files in the Library folder of my MacBook Pro.  Not sure what to do from here with the Falco.

As for the Corvalis, flies okay for a few minutes and then the engine dies.  Would this be the external drive issue?

Thanks for your help!

Steve