IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.3 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Captains,

We are pleased to offer you a free upgrade to version 1.0.3 of the IXEG 737 Classic!

Just like with our previous update, we will use the HotFix upgrade system here. Rather than going and re-downloading an entire aircraft package, or having to go through a full re-install process, we will be offering more immediate code changes through this delivery method. In short, it's quick, easy, and kind of fun! Please read below how to install this update!

But first, here's what's in it...

Version 1.0.3 introduces the following fixes:

• Various fixes to sound engine.  Some sounds being heard when they should not and vice versa.
  • New datarefs added for XPUIPC and CDU Display so remote CDUs can be developed.
  • Fix to soft crash scenario when sequencing 2nd to last waypoint and last point was part of an airway (not procedure or direct)
  • Spoiler keystrokes now more in line with XP Standard. 4 is "extended", 3 is "lay flat"
  • Fix to several soft crash scenarios when crossing T/D.
  • Tweaked magnitude of reverse thrust / N1%
  • Flight recorder test now affects requisite annunciator.
  • Fix for soft crash when erroneously using a slash to enter OAT on the PERF INIT page
  • Fix for many soft crashes relating to arrivals where the deceleration at the Speed Restriction Altitude crosses a waypoint with a ABOVE restriction. VNAV calculation only.
  • Some temporary protections put on the PROGRESS page to minimize soft crashes until the page is officially completed and endorsed.
  • Day/Date fields on the POS INIT page swapped to confirm to title line.
  • Tweak to oversensitive toe brakes.
  • Tweak to improve some compatibility with Saitek equipment.
  • Can set fuel level using the preflight dialog now.
  • Fixed bug relating to soft crash and actuating the Fire Handles
  • Fuel entry on the PERF INIT page takes decimals now. It was rounding up/down before.
  • Gross Weight and VRef values on the approach page now update during flight.
  • Imperial GW values stays in imperial units, instead of reverting back to metric.
  • Adjustment to incorrect mach target speeds when switching AP pitch modes from VNAV.
  • HUD forward view is now available.
  • Spoilers deploy when armed for all cases. Before, for some users, they did not depending on their preference settings.
  • Can now select SID transitions on LSK1 (2nd page and higher). Before, attempting to select SID trans on LSK 1 would do nothing.
  • Some data is now saved between flights, particularly fuel and MCP settings. 
  • Tweak to cabin temperature adjustment
  • Can enter CG on PERF INIT page now.
  • Fix to GPU disconnecting when randomizing ground services.
  • Fix to N1 activating during approach some times.
  • CG now adjustable on the TAKEOFF page. Trim updates accordingly.
  • New wind sound file in effect

To upgrade your aircraft to version 1.0.3 please follow the below steps:

1. Open X-Plane and the 737 Classic as your aircraft
  2. In the X-Plane menu bar at top, select Plugins > Gizmo64 > Windows > HotFix
  3. You will be asked to enter in your HotFix ID. Copy and paste in the following: d62572f9dea3e9e264f7c96a735abb6b
  4. Click 'Update'
  5. Once it has downloaded and installed, click 'Reboot' and you'll be done!

Thank you for all of your support!

Blue Skies,
X-Aviation

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hi everyone,

please help us scrutinize this - with every patch - despite careful testing - there is the chance that we introduce new bugs or don´t quite get the old ones (anyone said "spoilers"?? :P). Would love to hear your feedback on this and keep the reports on bugs (in the support forum) coming! Highest priority of course are still the gizmo-softcrashes - though I do hope that we have reigned these in further signifcantly with this patch.

Happy landings, Jan

• Upvote 6

testing it out all right now so far everything is beautiful as it always has been for me since release havent really had many issues here, other than a couple crashes due to datarefs in the KSAN area in patch 0.2 but so far everything seems great on the flight im doing the only thing I have noticed just a small sound bug I think. testing the Fire warning system the alarm on goes off once for like 3 secs than stops, doesnt play contiuously until you release the test switch/button for Engine fire/Cargo  fire test. other than that everything else seems wonderful great work you gents truly is the best jet I have ever bought for Xplane and really look forward to how amazing this product will continue to grow to become.

Brendan

I've been having intermittent problems when loading the airplane in the Ready To Fly condition. Every third or fourth time or so, it loads with zero fuel.

Also, despite choosing imperial units, the three fuel gauges always read in kilos.

Best,

Marshall

Things like FSEconomy do not work with this plane, because it tries to change the fuel value when you start a flight, but the IXEG 737 reverts it, and the flight fails in FSEconomy instantly because you are not allowed to change the fuel yourself. Please allow X-Plane / other applications to change the fuel!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ulazmir said:

Hello, I have a question. How come you have not yet realized the HOLD function in this wonderful airplane. ????

They said its coming at a later date (user entered holds).

This update is great, I actually seem to be getting even more fps as well! (about +3-5 for me).

4 hours ago, rain said:

Things like FSEconomy do not work with this plane, because it tries to change the fuel value when you start a flight, but the IXEG 737 reverts it, and the flight fails in FSEconomy instantly because you are not allowed to change the fuel yourself. Please allow X-Plane / other applications to change the fuel!

I've made 5 or 6 succesfully flights with FSE, none of them gave me an error.

What I did: First, put fuel on FSE page, convert it to kg (2.688 kg per gallon, FSE numbers).  For example, 7500kg

Then, in the Sim with XIEG menu load 7500 kg, save it

After that, start FSE client, log ing, start flight.  What I noticed is that it split fuel between the three tanks (for example, I load 3500 in each wing tank, 500 kg in center tank. Start FSE client ando it splits fuel in 2300kg, 2300kg in wings and 2900kg in center tank more or less)

I enjoy my flight and get some money :D

I'm one of those crazy developers looking for the new datarefs for the CDU, and I don't appear to be able to find them.. are we sure they made it in, or do they need some sort of voodoo incantation to make them appear? =)

Thanks for all you do, from someone who knows how crazy hard it is :)

Well done, 1.0.3 is a vast improvement for me :) CDU no longer doodles circles all over the place. Managed LOWI to LFMN with full autoland (ILS04). I think VNAV dropped out a couple of times but otherwise brilliant. I'm most impressed with the update response and improvements so far.

Saving flight plans is a must for me, and the umpteen waypoints on LFMN STAR, for example, creates too much clutter.

Still have the microstutter issue, replay is black, and i hope there is a solution to adjust the fuel level without reboot the aircraft, in order to refuel you have to click apply changes in preflight tab, and that makes the plane reboot and often reset settings in cockpit :) 

But elsewhere a beatiful aircraft to fly and operate here in Norway, i fly  mostly between ENKR,ENAT,ENTC,ENBO,

Thanks to the team for a well designed machinery :)

Edited by Andreas84

Stil have the microstutter issue, replay is black, and i hope there is a solution to adjust the fuel level without reboot the aircraft, in order to refuel you have to click apply changes in preflight tab, and that makes the plane reboot and often reset settings in cockpit [emoji4] 

But elsewhere a beatyful aircraft to fly and operate here in Norway, i fly  mostly between ENKR,ENAT,ENTC,ENBO,

Thanks to the team for a well designed machinery [emoji4]

Why don't you use the refuel option in the ground services window?

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic