IXEG 737-300 Ground Handling Deluxe preset

lanmancz

2 hours ago, archibit said:

Mmerelles, when JAR released update?

My GHD plugin notifies me of updates from within xplane - the version I got is 220116. It seems to work fine with the IXEG 737-300.

Edited by lanmancz

21 minutes ago, Aeropayo said:

Thanks!.

One question, when you request GPU from IEXG menu, does it duplicate with the GHD GPU?

No I didn't duplicate GPU as it's already built-in the IXEG model. I just put a couple of cones around it :lol:You can see it all in the screenshot. One thing that is not in the screenshot is the IXEG built-in high pressure unit as it's in the same place as the forward catering truck. You can use APU instead if you want to keep your passengers comfy ;)

Edited by lanmancz
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, lanmancz said:

My GHD plugin notifies me of updates from within xplane - the version I got is 220116. It seems to work fine with the IXEG 737-300.

Can you confirm because this is the version I have and it doesn't seem to work unless iTow also conflicts...

12 hours ago, sizziano said:

Can you confirm because this is the version I have and it doesn't seem to work unless iTow also conflicts...

The only plugins I have at this moment is AutoGate, GHD, SoundMaxx, XLife Deluxe and XPUIPC and all seems to be working fine for me in 1.0.3. I hear the callouts and everything. Or at least I didn't notice any issue that might be caused by a plugin conflict. Pretty much the only issue I have now, which I reported is a small problem with FMC but I'd say that is unrelated to plugins.