Carenado Mooney m-20-J Reviewed

Simmo W

Okay...........A minor gripe...  ;)

For months now, I'm remaining rather neutral in thoughts regarding MSFS versus X-Plane. However, that means that X-Plane must stand on it's own merits, and not appear to be the best simulator in terms of "flight dynamics" because of what could be implied "misinformation" regarding MSFS.

For instance, the author states that he's not familiar with MSFS, but states that theoretically that X-Plane should be faster in response to control movements & accuracy.

Theoretically yes, but in reality no. MSFS is very fast, and can be very accurate. And as far as who or what government entity prefers one sim over the other, there are just as many on the other side. Therefor, I would have just as well preferred, that these comments were left out of the review.............even though it is a MSFS product converted to X-Plane. The rest of the review, was good information.

At this very moment, the new MilViz Cessna 310R (FSX), is getting some great praise for possibly the best critical engine response yet, in regards to desktop sims & multi engine GA aircraft. While this may irritate some, that I even mentioned it, it's best that X-Plane designers are aware. You have to know, what you're working against.

LA