Few bugs I noticed

RogueRunner

Mmm I could do something on the next patch when it is released.. but that would break some of the fun of the plane. Well I know that not all have pedals to make differential brakes. For now keymapping on keyboads make the work for sure. Try it. Later I will include an option to make it steer with pedals rudder movement... but as said. that will break something of fun of the plane.

Hi,

Finally got some time to fly her. Ah, lovely she is! Beautiful plane she is Javier!

Flies just perfect.

If it comes to taxing - I have it all other way around: I can control plane by yaw but not by breaks. Unless I set up something incorrectly. Not a biggie. (No pedals.)

Once again, brilliant plane! Love to fly it. So for my first flight I took her to another miracle of yours, LESA. Please see pictures in Screenshots area.

And I love the sounds of landing gear and while rolling on tarmac!

Only down side is that it does not get louder with open canopy. Is it something that could be added in future upgrades?

Kind regards,

Kamil

• 2 months later...

my compliments to the developer, this is a fun plane to fly with.

I have some questions, SBY mode will be implemented in Transponder? I have noticed it is missing like the fuel cut lever.

During night flight I have problems reading the course displayed on NACWS, the is a small dirty spot on the numbers, can be removed in any further update? do you think to implement the ON/DIM knob of the NACWS?

thank you very much

Mmm I could do something on the next patch when it is released.. but that would break some of the fun of the plane. Well I know that not all have pedals to make differential brakes. For now keymapping on keyboads make the work for sure. Try it. Later I will include an option to make it steer with pedals rudder movement... but as said. that will break something of fun of the plane.

I absolutely agree!

• 11 months later...

The plane is taxied with mostly all differential braking. Nose wheel steering is not a big factor in turns in the real aircraft. Javier did a great job with this.... Landing lights per the NATOPS should be switched off prior to retracting gear or you will get a flashing master caution.... hence lights on gear up is bad.... so that is moot glitch.

Edited by pharaelga