Help!

Simmo W

• 2 weeks later...

Javier, well done on the T34C - very nice. Obviously a lot of work gone into it.

One thing I have noticed straight away though is when I flick to fwd view (with or without hud) I still see parts of the cockpit and engine smoke - is it an easy fix to remove these for fwd view (no cockpit)? I like to fly with 3d cockpit and then flick to fwd unobstructed view for landing etc.

Thanks

p9852539-3.jpg

(sorry - meant to post this in the 'few bugs I noticed' thread and can't move it now)

Javier, well done on the T34C - very nice. Obviously a lot of work gone into it.

One thing I have noticed straight away though is when I flick to fwd view (with or without hud) I still see parts of the cockpit and engine smoke - is it an easy fix to remove these for fwd view (no cockpit)? I like to fly with 3d cockpit and then flick to fwd unobstructed view for landing etc.

Thanks

p9852539-3.jpg

(sorry - meant to post this in the 'few bugs I noticed' thread and can't move it now)

extrange.. maybe is one of those "reset xplane" or just your videocard.

ok, it's not a pref's thing -just deleted all those and restarted this is View: Full Screen without HUD. (SHIFT W)

p496829371-4.jpg

and this View: Full Screen with HUD. (SHIFT S)

p108228610-4.jpg

I actually do it with mapped joystick buttons but it's the same as from the menu.

Don't tell me I'm the lone ranger with this problem as well?

OOOOOKKKKK!!!! NOOW I UNDERSTAND!!!!

ok ok... well will that will happens always.. But normal!! because that is not the way a person should fly a plane. Well.. let me explain.....

That is like build a entire city to live finally on the country on a house. I build a full 3D cockpit just to let people fly without it?

Ok ok.. you want to fly without the cockpit view.. and want to find a way how... Easy.

1. Control+o to manage in 3D cockpit.

2. RePag until you move the camera in front of the engine

That is...

if you want to return to cockpit fast... press w

Well I know is not a solution for what you want.. but still I ask why? you want to fly that way?.. Yes yes.. I know you have your motives and you are right to..... but......  ???

You know.. I am trying to give visually the most realistic plane... and flying that way is not supported from me.. because never was thinking of it.

Another solution better is to define your view with pilotview.. and save it on a keymap.. so you can go easy there.

But Y didn't find a solution to have the HUD (that remember this plane hasn't any) without seeing anything.

I think I cannot make anything with that... Maybe someone would give a better solution.. but I think it would need programming.. because I cannot delete those squares. They are the panel.png stuff.

OK, thanks for the quick response Javier.  I see it's just the way it's programmed and is not easily fixed - that's ok I'l just live with it.

I don't fly all the time like that just at critical moment's  - late final etc or just when I want a full screen scenic view.

I do it with all other aircraft and don't get bits of panel remaining, not to worry.

Well I know is not a solution for what you want.. but still I ask why? you want to fly that way?.. Yes yes.. I know you have your motives and you are right to..... but......  ???

Here's an example.

I have a home built sim pit, and all my instruments are handled by project magenta, hardware instruments, or one of the other apps.

For the forward display, the model shouldn't be shown or you have your hardware pit plus another one (although in this case, prop would be good).

That's one reason why.

I think in his case he said earlier that he likes to use that view for landing.