FPS drop on touchdown

ROBBAN

Hello!

Everytime I make any flight to EPWR few sec before touchdown frame rate drops from 50 to 6 and after next few sec it goes back to about 50 again.It happens everytime I fly any route programmed i fms to EPWR ,never happens when I fly pattern around EPWR airport and land.I do not go over VRAM.During the flight EPKT-EPWR I had fps around 50,only in this situation fps drop.

B733_14.png

B733_15.png

B733_17.png

B733_18.png

B733_19.png

as per your statistics when the fps drops your cpu goes crazy it means something on the simulator is triggering to load and kills your fps momentarily. This has nothing to to with ixeg but your xplane plugins/settings.

-It could be the airport itself. try removing this photo scenery based and use default to compare

-it could be a plugin like x-life that triggers ground traffic (cpu)

-it could be your xplane AI traffic if enabled (cpu)

-it could be airport ground traffic plugin (cpu)

attaching the log.txt would be a good starting point to see what you have running.

@ROBBAN you are having rendering alarms coming from Polish Airports V3 that contains EPWR.

I would suggest move "Polish Airports V3" out of "xplane/custom scenery/" and reload xplane to use the default airport. Test your flight again to confirm the problem was solved.

If the problem was solved you should check if there ir a newer version available for donwload? or contact the developer for the rendering issue

• Upvote 1