KIAD Washington Dulles International Airport Version 2.0 Beta 1

10 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to the busiest airport in the mid-atlantic, outside the New York area! I made this airport using nothing but OpenSceneryX, Google Sketchup, and the objects included with X-Plane 10. There aren't any, apart from Ted's, Dulles' out for X-Plane. You can convert from FSX scenery, but, that's a little too much for those of us who aren't into the developing thing. This scenery package is made using OverlayEditor and WED, all objects are accurately placed using satellite images by ESRI, included with OverlayEditor.

ENJOY! ;)

Many updates are on the way. :D

Use HDR Rendering for best results. I strongly recommend RealTerra Haze. :D

OpenSceneryX is required! :D

Autogate Plugin is REQUIRED, and can be found by google searching it. :P

Check out this screenshot montage:

http://youtu.be/puxTFo4GPCc?list=UUTu7u0uFdd51ANc3a8a0Qcw

Video Overview:

http://youtu.be/24yi5crI1kY

What's New in Version Version 2.0 Beta 1   See changelog

Released

• Oh my goodness! I completely forgot about X-Pilot.com! Sorry Guys!
  • So, the airport is now a whole different beast. There are economy lots EVERYWHERE, accurately placed of course. Some extra aircraft. The passenger Pick-Up/Drop-Off Area is now existent. There are BUNCHES of exclusion zones, keeping those pesky cars and AutoGen buildings off the airport. There is a new overlay texture, as well as forests where they need to be. Also, there is now an airport perimeter fence, and the tarmac at the Udvar is now accurately sized.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Now, I know what you're thinking: "This is jjandlj's from x-plane.org!" and you'd be right. It is, but that jjandlj account is very old, from when I wasn't old enough for my own account. So, that account stuck, and it's really mine. I have permission from myself. No worries, no going berzerk over ownership rights and the whole 9 yards, it is my property, jjandlj's too of course, since we're one in the same thing. Thank you for not going crazy. ENJOY!