1 Screenshot

About This File

V0.7.1 HotFix

* Unzip the object to RLIAutogen07/objects folder

sorry for this mistake

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V0.7.1

Installation-

*Follow the folders names...

* It'll ask you to override some files , please accept

* Go to RLIAutogen07 and delete all the .obj , .for .dds .png .fac that are NOT inside objects/facades folders , please be aware to NOT delete the new library.txt that you just entered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V0.7

This package includes a hundred of thousands accurately self placed , and hundreds of custom modeled Land Marks.

**Before Installation**

Please Make Sure that you have the following packages installed:

OpenSceneryX

ff_Library

R2_Libary

Flags of the world||

Install:

1) Drop the .zip file to XP10/Custom Scnery and unzip it.

2) Then you can download the rest of the project via those links , as the download limit here is "only" 500MB ( well , the project is much bigger :) )

Photoreal PART 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!2MhFwSTT!KgTXs8OS3PD33tw_aL1mQS-fnYyRWvG_o9psHUEkCRU

Part2 : https://mega.co.nz/#!yV5GDYrK!Z0ctvAjw0tsZOluJDXvDwnY8TcBCBV-0sMHmzKq4Mrc

Part 3: https://mega.co.nz/#!yUQAFT7T!nk7ccdBsNw4lq12oLakoFB6tGaXeEhjwFO8pnUU27e0

Part 4 : https://mega.co.nz/#!acZGSCRI!nCRbhSx30WVdV4cgfquRcHv3a3cQWkM2fGXEXQwT2x4

3) After downloading everything , please unzip the content of Part 1 to XP10/Custom Scenery.

Then unzip part 2 +3 +4 content into z_IsraelPhoto/imagery.

4) After every thing , please start a random flight in XP and then exit , and go to the Scenery_Packs.ini in the Custom Scenery folder , and make sure that it has this order:

Airports

Autogen Packs

Objects libraries

Photoreal

Mesh Files

Credits:

Israel X-plane team developers:

Gal Cohen

Jonathan Friedman

Ofek Weinberger

Yuval Hirschmann

Support given by other Developers:

ISP - Israel Seneries Project

Tomer Haim

Bar Rodoy

The future of this project:

We will not stop here!

We are planning to cover more parts of Israel , Next version will be V0.8 that'll include highly detailed Sde Dov LLSD and Ben Gurion LLBG airports , and maybe some more.

ENJOY!!

What's New in Version 0.7.1

Released

• Better roof textures
  • some landmarks remodeled to look better and have effects
  • Some parts around LLBG photoreal were replaced
  • Added decals to the photoreal around LLBG
  • Enhanced roads.net file
  • more mesh tweaks
  • Added some landmarks
  • Ben Gruion airport detaild scenery (uploaded in a sperate download page)
  • Cleaned RLIAutogen folder
  • Added some strong light nearby landmarks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hi ,i try to install the z_israel photo project and its giving me "could not locate facade/forest/beach" followed by file name in the imagery folder. how can i fix that?

i downloaded the project here.i use x plane 10

after installing z_israelPhoto i get this message

BE ADVISED

could not locate facade/forest/beach

imagery/32.0096929575309,34.7713078476995_31.997510117181.34.7591250073496-Full.pol

(lo_dsf.cpp:739)

after installing z_israelPhoto i get this message

BE ADVISED

could not locate facade/forest/beach

imagery/32.0096929575309,34.7713078476995_31.997510117181.34.7591250073496-Full.pol

(lo_dsf.cpp:739)

**Before Installation**

Please Make Sure that you have the following packages installed:

OpenSceneryX

ff_Library

R2_Libary

Flags of the world||

I have the files as required:

OpenSceneryX
ff_Library
R2_Libary
Flags of the world

But still I get this error:

0:01:39.292 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:01:39.292 E/SYS: | Could not locate facade/forest/beach
0:01:39.292 E/SYS: |
0:01:39.292 E/SYS: |
0:01:39.292 E/SYS: | imagery/31.997510117181,35.0027818143466_31.9853272768312,34.9905989739968-Full.pol
0:01:39.292 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:744)
0:01:39.292 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have added the 2, 3 and 4 files into the main 1 folder as required but still file missing.