2 Screenshots

About This File

This archive only contains textures for the Carenado 172II V2 aircraft. In order for it to work, you need to own this specific aircraft. Since these are only textures, no further support is necessary, just follow the instructions below. If for some reason you don't like these textures, just delete the folder G-BEUX.

Installation

*** IMPORTANT***

I have included a .obj file that Dan Klaue provided to fix a small problem causing wing registrations to display incorrectly. The filename is TransparentStickers.obj. You must copy this file to the aircraft's main objects folder of the Carenado C172II v2 main folder. You will be asked if you want to replace the existing file, say yes. Make a backup of the original first.

then...

Open the zip file and move the whole folder G-BEUX to X-Plane 10 (where you installed X-Plane)--->Aircraft-->Carenado Cessna 172 v2 (where you installed the Carenado package)--->liveries. That's it!

File information

The textures herein are made from the Carenado blanks. I have made every attempt to faithfully reproduce G-BEUX to the best of my abilities. Limitations in the blank paint kit make it impossible to mirror correctly some of the details on the right fuselage, as only the left fuse is included.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.