New Manchester Control Tower 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is my first forage into making anything in a flight sim, so I am a total newby, be kind please.

The item was made exclusively in Google Sketchup who I would like to thank for their great free program, and I would like to thank Marginal for his wonderful Sketchup to X-Plane exporter.

Constructive criticism would be wonderful. Oh, and all files are in the package as I am not sure which files I can delete from the Sketchup export process

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Okay I have deleted the .SKP and SKB files without adverse affects so anything I post in future will only include the the OBJ files and texture files so I won't be filling up your memory with unwanted/needed files. If you don't need the surplus files you can delete them from the folder and save some ram. :)

Femke

This is a beautiful piece of work. The detail is superb and the texturing great. I have spent many hours with Sketchup and know just how difficult this was.

VERY WELL DONE