About This File
P.180 Avanti II for X-Plane 11
The aircraft is not compatible with XP11.20VR1.The aircraft is now compatible with the latest version of X-Plane (11.20b2).
- If you get a pop window to ask you for login details, you do not have to enter anything, just close the window, and the aircraft will work fine.
As you might already know this aircraft is based on X-Plane's default P.180 Avanti , originally designed for X-Plane 8, was included in X-Plane 9, and from that point has been overhauled to Avanti II version. This is aircraft is totally FREE! It is a "return" to the X-Plane community that supported us those last 4 years that we exist as a development team!
This aircraft main features are:
- High quality visuals, cockpit all new 3D model and textures, including PBR materials.
- Simulated: a. startup and shutdown procedures b. engine controls and operations c. autopilot controls and operations d. partially operation of the electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, fuel systems.
- Emulation of Proline 21 avionics suite. Currently there is only one layout that will allow you to operate the aircraft in all scenarios. Many improvements will come in the future.
- Installation in the 3D cockpit of the default X-Plane 11 FMC.
- Improved flight characteristics.
- Internal custom lighting.
Of course Avanti development is not stopping here! Actually the overall development will be continuous, and the aircraft will always be in beta stage. Updates and upgrades will be available frequently!
Main planned future upgrades are:
- Adding more functionallity to Proline 21 avionics suite, heading from an emulation to a simulation.
- Custom NAV maps.
- Custom FMC.
- Fully simulation of all systems.
- New 3D model from ground up.
- Improved flight model.
- Avanti EVO.
Special thanks to: Austin Meyer for giving his permission to use parts of the Avanti on this project and X-Plane by Laminar Research that gave us this magnificent simulator!
The team that originally developed Avanti for X-Plane, Robert Pearson (aerodynamics), Massimo Durando (cockpit & 3D cockpit), and Javier rollon (External Model. JRollonPlanes www.jrollon.com) for his fantastic 3D work. @Hueyman for the propeller 3D model and the prop disc images.
Ben Russell of Gizmo64 for his support and that made available to us that powerful tool (aka Gizmo), and Cameron Son of X-Aviation for the support.
And of course X-Plane community for the interest in that project and patient to wait to be realized!
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.