IXEG 737 Classic

Liveries for the Take Command!: IXEG 737 Classic

257 files

1. 9H-OME (VIP Charter) - IXEG 737-300 Livery (Fictional)

This is a private VIP charter aircraft livery for the IXEG 737-300.
    The real aircraft is a 737-500 and does not have winglets.
    It is operated by Air X Charter, the ICAO code is AXY.

The creation of this livery was streamed live on my Twitch. You can find the link to the recorded video on my facebook.

Let me know if you see anything wrong and i will try and fix it!

Like me on Facebook for updates, make requests, WIP, etc!
    https://www.facebook.com/cessnaroxliveries

232 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Aeroflot (Fictional) Aeroflot Nord VP-BKT Nordavia

3 Liveries for IXEG 737-300. 
     -Aeroflot (Fictional)
     -AeroflotNord
     -Nordavia

790 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

3. Aeroflot Cargo for Boeing 737-300 IXEG

Aeroflot Cargo VP-BCN for Boeing 737-300 IXEG. I tried to make B737-300 IXEG looks like Freighter. I hope you like it

182 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Aeroflot VP-BAL

Livery of Aeroflot 1995 years. Not fictional livery. Real livery for B734.

442 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. AeroMexico Classic

AeroMexico Classic fictional livery
    Aeromexico never used the classic 737, only the NG. 

I would like to thank Mateo Peo from MB Liveries and Niilo Mrikalla for their invaluable help and contribution.

Simply drop in the liveries folder and enjoy

If you like it please rate, and if you MUST use part of this livery for your own work, please give credit where it belongs.

318 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. Aeromexico New Livery for IXEG 737 Classic

Aeromexico New Livery
    Aeromexico was founded in 1934.  They operate with more than 600 flights daily.
    Thanks for downloading..

355 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. aeromexico retro for IXEG 737 Classic

Aerovías de México, S.A. de C.V.[6] (lit. 'Airways of Mexico, Public Limited') operating as Aeroméxico (pronounced [aeɾoˈmexiko]; styled as AeroMexico), is the flag carrier[7] of Mexico, based in Mexico City. It operates scheduled services to more than 90 destinations[8] in Mexico; North, South and Central America; the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. Its main base and hub is located in Mexico City, with secondary hubs in Guadalajara and Monterrey.[9] The headquarters is in the Torre MAPFRE on Paseo de la Reforma.

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Air Austral Livery (F-ODZY) for IXEG 737 Classic

Livery for the IXEG 737 Classic featuring the Air Austral Boeing 737-300 (F-ODZY) with "old livery".
    This aircraft was mainly used between the Vanilla Islands of the Indian Ocean, including Reunion, Mauritius, Mayotte, Madagascar, Seychelles and Comoros. One of it's destinations was Johannesburg Intl. (now O.R. Tambo Intl.) in South Africa.
    Enjoy.

203 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Air Berlin

Have fun with Air Berlin
    it´s a repaint from the 737-700 D-AHXC in use for Tui Fly

473 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Air Berlin - Old IXEG 737 D-ADIB

Air Berlin Old D-ADIB for the IXEG 737-300

This does not include winglets or the extra cockpit windows, but I may work on these in the future!
    If anyone wants another livery like this feel free to request!
    Please Rate and leave a comment 

Installation: Simply extract the file, and put it in \Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic\liveries

Please leave a comment, and enjoy!

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Air Bucharest Livery for IXEG 737 Classic

Air Bucharest "new" livery for the IXEG 737 Classic based on the Air Bucharest 737-300 YR-TIB.
    Enjoy.

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Air Canada (New) - IXEG 737-300 (Fictional) Livery - C-GQCP

This is the new Air Canada Livery for the IXEG 737-300!
    The registration belongs to one of Air Canadas former 737-200's.

Let me know if you see anything wrong and i will try and fix it!

Like me on Facebook for updates, make requests, WIP, etc!
    https://www.facebook.com/cessnaroxliveries

341 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

13. Air China for IXEG 737 Classic

Air China Livery for the IXEG 737 Classic.
    Simply extract zip file, and copy "Air China" into the "Liveries" folder of your "IXEG 737 Classic".
    Enjoy and thank you for downloading.

452 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. Air Contractors Ireland - IXEG B737-300

I quite like this simple livery, but for some reason EI-STA only wore it for about a year before moving on to a much more plain and boring ASL livery. Thought I'd recreate this nice looking machine instead!
    Winglets not painted as the real aircraft doesn't have them (plus that pattern would be a real PITA to do). 
    The aircraft - X-Aviation
    Visit jettodesigns.co.uk for more of my creations, or read my blog on flight training at CTC Aviation!
    Thanks for downloading! Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated. Remember to subscribe for updates!

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Air Europa (EC-GMY year 2002)

I bring to you the 2002 livery of Air Europa registered EC-GMY. 
    Enjoy!
    --Mike

356 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

16. Air Europa livery Boeing 733 IXEG

Air Europa livery for the IXEG 737
    Reg: EC-FUT

248 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. Air Europe livery Boeing 733 IXEG

This is the original Air Europe livery which from an Air Europe subsidiary Air Europa modified.
    Reg: G-BMTF

184 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Air Kyrgyzstan livery Boeing 733 IXEG

Air Kyrgyzstan livery for the IXEG Boeing 737-300
    Reg: EX-37301

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Air Manas EX-37402 IXEG

Air Manas EX-37402 IXEG 

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Air New Zealand (Stripes) for IXEG 737 Classic

Air New Zealand Stripes Livery.
    Thank you for your support.

ANZ_Stripes.zip

304 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Air New Zealand Holidays

Hello to everyone who's enjoying iXEG 737!
    Air New Zealand HOLIDAYS is ready
    Hope you like it

259 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. Air Nippon Island Dolphin livery Boeing 733 IXEG

Air Nippon Island Dolphin livery for the Boeing 737-300 IXEG
    Reg: JA392K

226 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. Air-Child IXEG 737 Classic Livery

Initial version of my Air-Child VA livery. This livery models the only 737-300 on the ACH fleet, SE-JOK "Johann Olav Koss".
    Please note: I consider this livery as a rather basic version, I just threw the ACH colors, logo and decals at the paint kit provided by IXEG (with some minor adjustments). There are still a few rough edges (e. g. the struts on the radome, rudder leading edge etc.). For me this will do, however if somebody with better PhotoShop skills would like to have a go, drop me a PM and I fill find a way to share the PSD files.

142 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

24. airBaltic - IXEG B737-300

I'd already got well into this livery when I realised someone else had made a version... oops! I pressed on since I'd got most of the hard work out the way, and now you can enjoy a fleet of airBaltic liveries! 
    Made with reference to multiple images to be as accurate as possible.
    The aircraft - X-Aviation
    Visit jettodesigns.co.uk for more of my creations, or read my blog on flight training at CTC Aviation!
    Thanks for downloading! Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated. Remember to subscribe for updates!

401 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. Airwork B737-300 Fleet Pack

Airwork is an aviation business based in Auckland, New Zealand. The Airwork Group is New Zealand's largest general aviation company. It focuses on fixed wing maintenance, leasing, and operations working with private and public entities on aviation operations, with a fleet of 737 freighters.
    It operates freight services in Australia for Toll Priority, Qantas and FedEx. It operates night postal services for New Zealand Post and Freightways through a joint venture agreement. Its main fixed wing base is Auckland Airport in New Zealand. The Australian freighter fleet has its headquarters at Brisbane Airport, with operational bases in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Darwin.
    Airwork owns a fleet of 15 Boeing 737 Classic, 3 of which are the -300 variant.

ZK-TLE joined Airwork in 2010 and was originally painted in the Toll Freight livery, in which it operated right up until 2020 when it was stored due to the COVID-19 pandemic's effect on the aviation industry. It re-joined Airwork in 2022 and was repainted in an all-white livery.
    ZK-FXK joined the fleet in late 2019 and has operated with Airwork since then in the original colour scheme it had under the previous owner, Bluebird Nordic, albeit with the logos removed.
    ZK-FXJ is also formerly owned by Bluebird Nordic and joined Airwork alongside FXK in September 2019. It has also retained the original colours, though at the time of writing it had been through a hard life and had recently been photographed wearing one all-white engine cowling (right side), and one half-blue half-white cowling (left side). This is how it has been painted here for some variety.
    The paints are compatible with the IXEG 737 Classic (v1.3 XP11) and Classic Plus (v1.5 XP12).
    For a cargo appearance, you may use the RGMod (available elsewhere) or this window-plug mod by Recreation - the liveries are compatible with both, though the RGMod (only available for v1.3 at the time of writing) will provide the reg on the underside left wing and placarded on the panel.

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted