By ixptReal Land Israel is an on going project to populate the country , as real as it could be.
A while ago we released V0.7 of this project , however we decided to organize things so that there will be 3 parts of the project: The middle part of the country , the northern one and eventually the southern part.
V 0.7W focus is on the middle part mainly to cover all Ben Gurion Intl (LLBG) airport approaches and departures , fully covered with thousands of hand placed custom autogen and hundreds of Land Marks in the area.
More over , we included 2 heliports In "Ichilov" and "tel hashomer" hospitals , and a BETA version of Sde Dov (LLSD) which will be enhanced in the future.
Eventually , our goal is to cover CVFR routes around the country and also some main local airports.
- This project should be used with *64BIT* version only due to memory limits in the 32BIT one.
- Please remove any scenery for Israel , including the former Version of this project.
- Open Scenery X is *required* (The newest version from 30 May 2015!!) : http://www.opensceneryx.com/
- Make sure you have the last stable version of Xplane
- (Recommended but not required) Enhanced street lights :
- See included documentation for additional recommended enhancements to find the download link for the photoreal.
IXPTeam Library: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u8hyaco06wazfuq/IXPTeam_Library.zip
- Download All the present folders
- Open every .zip file , and drag it's content to Custom Scnery.
- Load Xplane , so that it will automatically add the extensions inside the Scenery_Packs.ini
- Quit Xplane and open the Scenery_Packs.ini file and make sure that the order is correct (otherwise you may have many missing buildings) ;
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT Sde Dov LLSD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT Tel Hashomer LLSM/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT Sourasky LLIC/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT Israel Landmarks/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT AutogenW/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPTeam_Library/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT Photoscenery/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/IXPT Israel Mesh/
Please note that this project is meant to be used with modern hardware , just like Xplane when you use it in high settings.
Our recommendation is to run this project with HDR ON.
The first thing that you should check is your VRAM consumption , focusing on the textures resolution , this project may consume A LOT of video memory.
These are our suggestions based on our tests , however it may vary because it's not an accurate science:
- If you have a 6GB+ card you can use "Extreme" AND "compress textures to save Vram" OFF
- If you have a 4GB+ card you can use "Extreme" AND "compress textures to save Vram" ON
- If you have a 2GB+ card you can use "Very High" AND "compress textures to save Vram" OFF
- If you have a 1GB+ card you can use "high" AND "compress textures to save Vram" ON
If you have less than 1GB of Vram it's not recommended to run this project.
- Sometimes , even though you didn't exceed your Vram limit , when first loading Xplane frames will go up slowly and then get stuck on ~10FPS.
It's NOT a bug in our project , we think it may be related to Xplane itself , however you can wait a couple of minutes to get those lost frames , or you can go to your Rendering settings , change the AA settings , go back to the flight , and then again in your Rendering settings you can go back to your original AA.
- Some parts of the ground are censored/pixelated , it's *NOT * a bug.
When we will release airports , we will enhance the censored/pixelated areas around them.
Before reporting a BUG , please make sure you perfectly followed all the instructions.
Credits and supports given by other developers
- Tomer Haim for some of the landmarks that were converted from an existing MSFS scenery
- Israeli Scenery Projects team for some of the landmarks that were converted from an existing MSFS scenery
- Niv Tesler for some of the landmarks that were converted from an existing MSFS scenery
- Bar Rodoy for some of the landmarks that were converted from an existing MSFS scenery
- FlyByGuy for his wonderful objects that he is uploading every day
- This project is done by Israeli Xplane Team (IXPT)
Our next projects
- Real Land Israel 08W
- Another airport in the country
We hope you ENJOY!