All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. okernel

Update

Hi Test1234. If you are talking about transparency, and it sounds like you are, I am not sure how IXEG could be more transparent. They acknowledge problems that they are working on and answer most enquiries very quickly in the forums. If you are talking about the slow progress, then you need to understand that this aircraft is a VERY complex machine in terms of coding. They seem determined to get it 100% right, and for that I am grateful. I can wait. Just check out the comments that confirm that the IXEG B737 is a "work of art", despite the current status of low priority work such as cabin textures for example. This is by far my best XP aircraft even though it has developmental requirements. But, it will get even better. Patience.
  3. crisk73

Update

Many other threads already have the answer to those questions, please read them. Ixeg is not dead, devs will get back to work on the plane when they will have time, they've already acknowledged there's a lot of stuff to take care of, prioritizing the FMC of course.
  4. Test1234

Update

Hi, could the IXEG team give an Update as to whats going on right now? Are New Features still being Developed? Seems to me like IXEG is dead, no major Update since release. the FMC has gotten barely any attention, VNAV is bad(Yes i know that its also bad on the real 73 but it doesnt loose its mind when entering a new alt cstr) and the PROG page is still not fully done, no HOLD or ABEAM legs. Looking at the "Things that are not going to be in V1" list theres not been much done considering this plane has been out more than 1 Year. Im sure the community would appreciate a Update from IXEG. Thanks alot.
  5. Litjan

cockpit lighting, night flying

We definitely will - its pretty far up on the list of visual improvements planned! Cheers, Jan
  6. amas

GNS530

I also send you the Gizmolog.txt for information about the failure to activate the GNS530 in SAAB 340A GizmoLog.txt
  7. okernel

Livery List & Requests

Livery for all "Queenslanders"
  8. IXEG B733 Queenslander View File Fictional livery for cane toad supporters Submitter okernel Submitted 05/26/2018 Category IXEG 737 Classic Livery For http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php/take-command-ixeg-737-classic-p-122 X-Plane Version(s) X-Plane 10 & 11  
  9. okernel

IXEG B733 Queenslander

Version 1.0.0

1 download

Fictional livery for cane toad supporters
  10. Hi all, I just purchased the J32, and am following the auto engine start with GPU instructions. The engines start ok, but go off when I engage the generator. Any ideas? Regards, Ran
  11. amas

GNS530

Trying to turn on SAAB 340A, my GNS 530 shows the picture below. Something sticks? or do I make a mistake? X-Plane 2018-05-25 22-45-56-35.bmp
  12. avantime

cockpit lighting, night flying

Sorry for reviving an old thread but I see that the FlyJSim 732 seemed to manage to have the cabin lights on, but with no light bleeding through the cockpit door. Is this something you can look into?
  13. Yesterday
  14. Tom Stian

vSpeed callouts for IXEG 733 - LUA Script

Great to hear.. Thanks for the feedback :)
  15. fabiosko

W7Pro64 IXEG 1.21 FWL2.6.7 XP11.20 but i think problem was in my Sound setting: communications was setted "reduce other sound by 80%", now is "do nothing" and it works better! thanks
  16. tkyler

All issues with V1.21

I'm just now reading this and as a IXEG member and mod here, I have permissions to respond and will. Especially since I'm the one who programmed much of the features Shobhan is lamenting and also the one who has not worked on it in some time. First off, Shobhan complaints seem to be 100% focused on the FMC and indeed that is plausible enough as it it centric to airline operations and a big appeal for airliner sim enthusiasts. But there are also other aspects of a airliner simulation to consider that others find equally important as well and worthy of value. Other products, while having a more complete FMC implementation, might not have as good of visual or aural fidelity....and who's to say that "immersion of FMC accuracy" is more important to simmer A or B than "immersion of visual accuracy", or "immersion of aural accuracy", i.e. I myself enjoy the cockpit immersion, visual and aural more than the FMC usage. I know this is not the case for you here Shobahn. In the end, we want it all to be accurate no doubt. A thorough FMC with a cartoony or disproportionate 3D looking airplane is very disappointing to myself......BUT....I also know the FMC is the centerpiece for most customers and worth the discussion. At the end of the day, Shobahn is entitled to his opinion and I fully respect that....what I don't respect is his calling us lazy. Shobahn doesn't know me, Jan, Nils and Morten from Adam. He doesn't know my wife, my daughters, their trials and tribulations, my brothers, parents and all the things in our worlds that will be important and relevant long after X-Plane is gone from our worlds and sometimes there are things that need tending to at critical times in life that have no other options. Its just the way things can be in life. Now I certainly would not call Shobahn lazy because I don't know him, nor will I call him ignorant....I will say he's made some ignorant statements here in this forum though. IXEG is made up of very very good and talented individuals....so good that each is in demand and always candidates for promotions in their own professions and they honor those committments they made there before IXEG. I also realize there are committments to customers, especially when money changes hands, and I will continue to honor those over time as best I can. The whole team have a long history of longevity and committment to X-Plane. I myself am disappointed at the timing of updates too, but things are what they are for the moment. The alternative was to what? say, "well we won't make the 733 100% accurate for some years and some folks will be upset one day....so lets just not do it at all?" I do not subscribe to that strategy as i've learned that any good thing takes time and you have to start somewhere and always keep moving.... and listening to folks like Shobahn voice their criticisms and opinions along the way come with the territory. If things don't move at a pace to satisfy all, then thats just the way it is. In the meantime, Shobahns comments are very much noted and understood... I even agree with about 85% of them.... and myself, being the prime author behind the FMC....will return to working on it and improving it further quite soon enough. My situation is well documented elsewhere. If nothing else, IXEG have demonstrated tenacity and committment to this project over many years and it will not languish as is. If there's one group I trust to keep moving and improving the 733, even in the midst of the occasional update draughts, its Jan, Nils and Morten! -tkyler
  17. Tom Stian

That was strange, I havent noticed this my self. What OS are you running ? X-Plane version? IXEG version? FlyWithLua version?
  18. Morten

All issues with V1.21

And with those words, we close this topic and wish everyone a nice weekend. The aircraft will get further updates, we apologize for the delay which is mainly a result of us doing this a as a hobby besides our "real" jobs.
  19. Shobhan Nandy

All issues with V1.21

JohnMAXX,,, I agree with the self importance part I'll try to resolve that issue by being more considerate in future posts, it's just when a study simulation doesn't abide to the official book it kind of drives me insane. marpilot, I'll take your suggestion and fly more but it won't be this aircraft until the basic stuff is resolved. Thank you for your consideration and replies, hopefully we will have updates in the future which will unleash the full potential of the aircraft.
  20. marpilot

All issues with V1.21

Less reading more flying guys I feel sorry for you Shobhan that you don't have fun from your hobby. Bye
  21. marpilot

IXEG 737 - Exec Problem

Have fun - I mostly fly this bird on IVAO too
  22. JohnMAXX

All issues with V1.21

It's obvious you feel above anyone else in this post, may i remind you that we all put one leg on at a time. Unfortunally for you, anything written at this point is framed in the fact that you have an extremely warped sense of self importance. I think it's been clearly articulated,from multiple people involved with ixeg, the full scope of the project, yet here you are beating a dead horse.
  23. JulFlyer

IXEG 737 - Exec Problem

Thank's a lot! It's working!!! Kind regards Julius
  24. Shobhan Nandy

All issues with V1.21

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD Cameron, Probably the articulation is a bit too complicated for you to understand, I believe my previous post is kind of chaotic since I tried to include all my thoughts. Right now I do agree that probably you have customers who are contended with this product and think you are a god sent, this usually is the case when your knowledge pool is restricted and your ignorance has led to a state where you cant even appreciate the obvious observations. Let me simplify it so that you don't get a headache, your delighted and satisfied customers have never used a proper study level product and this seems to be the only explanation. They have no idea/ comprehension of what can be achieved in a simulator be it x-plane 11/ ESP. Since my first post I have noticed this defensive strategy DUDE, where you just say you have a ton of satisfied customers, that being said there are NUMEROUS people who have been your customers in the past and have been let down. Some of them going to the extent of not recommending you anymore, I see the reason why. I have met a lot of people but never met somebody who is proud and defensive about vital systems not being simulated which in todays day and age is considered standard. This is exactly the attitude which is not going to help your product, no wonder the development pace is sad, in fact apart from few bug fixes nothing significant has been done since the aircrafts early days at least not systems wise, nothing commendable, I know people who have your plane parked for months and they believe IXEG development is dead and they have all the reasons to do that. If you are so certain about your product you shouldn't mind if I ask a pilot to check the parameters and by the way your product is quarter baked cake, its depressing... not even half baked, what a shame. A proper review is coming be prepared for the impact, but I assure you, ill just state the facts rest it will be up to the people and your satisfied customers. Ya airbus as a company is huge with a large revenue but don't forget what they are delivering is nothing short of a giant which includes the tangible aircraft and everything associated with it, they are not a software manufacturing company isn't it!!!! you can keep on patting your back and blame everything else except yourself for you deficiencies. Marpilot, First of all I need to ask you a question, from where exactly do you get the idea I'm supporting and favouring FSX. In my previous post I mentioned about Toliss/QPAC a319, if my memory serves right its an x-plane product, so is FLYJSIM. We have other developers doing a great job and increasing the bar of what can be achieved with x plane 11, this was not a problem when the competition wasn't fierce, now the scenario is different and I believe IXEG is a victim of that. More over the base simulator provides you with the basic tools which you can use to achieve the best possible results that defines your ability as a developer. I can see 2 reasons for this not happening. Either you don't want to or the team is seriously lacking in decent programming skills, there is no excuse for a badly written program. Rest I believe parsec71 is enough capable of handling you. Anyway, BE ADAMANT STUBBORN KEEP ON REMINDING YOURSELF THAT YOU THE SUPREME LEADER OF A FULLY BAKED DELICIOUSLY ICED CHEESE CAKE, it will most certainly help your company, I can see a bright future for you ahead. Cheers
  25. marpilot

IXEG 737 - Exec Problem

Read this and you will find the solution:
  26. JulFlyer

IXEG 737 - Exec Problem

Good day, I have following problem: always, when I change something in the IXEG 737's FMC, which isn't executed yet, my FPS drop and I'my not able for many seconds to press EXEC. It's okay for one fix change, but without pausing the sim (yes, your're able to click EXEC and stop the problem in pause mode), your're not able to change a complex STAR in the DEP/ARR page (not shown in the video), which makes this so perfect plane unflyable on IVAO. For this test I removed all plugins. Kind regards Julius
  27. Scatena

VNAV

I'm having this exactly misgiving. I'm learning to fly this bird and when I was making the tutorial about FMS, I got to T/D and VNAV disengaged, 2 miles after I noticed and I engaged it again, thereafter it worked fine. crisk73 said about using V/S, it's the normal procedure among commercial pilots? TY, loving the airplane so far, it is extremely immersive!
  1. Load more activity